Microblading Eyebrows(including two applications, top up after 4 weeks)
Top up 6 - 12 months
Top up 2 - 6 months
£50 OFF EVERY FRIDAY! (initial treatment)
- Free Consultation
- Pay deposit to secure your treatment.
- Pay the remainder on the day.
£50 OFF (INITIAL TREATMENT) EVERY FRIDAY! PLEASE NOTE ALL DISCOUNTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR FULL, NEW TREATMENTS NOT COLOR BOOSTS
The price includes two treatments, the first treatment and a top up (correction) after 4-8 weeks when brows are healed. It’s your responsibility to book the top up with enough notice given to your therapist within this time frame, otherwise you will be charged for the touch-up session.
This treatment is not suitable for all skin types. Not suitable if you have oily or dark skin or if skin bleeds too much during the procedure. Final outcome is dependent on individual’s ability to retain colour. Not recommended if you are looking for something long lasting.
Information about this treatment
Microblading is semi permanent make-up also known as eyebrow embroidery and originating in Asia and is a way of producing the most natural finish to your eyebrows. The process involves inserting pigment under the epidermis (thin outer layer of skin) using a specially-designed small blade which leaves thin realistic hair strokes. Bretonside Beauty Clinic in Plymouth can design a brow especially for you from a natural light brow to a beautiful bold brow. We can also restore partially or completely missing brows.
Before and after
- To book your treatment we will require a patch test (pigment and numbing creams).
- The patch test can be done at the salon or can be sent to you with a consultation form if you are not able to pop in during the week. However, the deposit would have to be paid (online) before we send you a consultation form with a patch test.
- If the patch test has been sent by mail, it would have to be done at least 24h before the treatment and the consultation would have to be signed and brought with you on the day.
- Do not use a sunbed 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after the treatment.
- Do not sun bathe during healing process (the pigment may change colour).
- Do not use a sauna, jacuzzi or swimming pool. The water body heat may remove pigment from your skin.
- It is not recommended to use AHA skin care products (before and after until the healing process is in progress).
- Please do not use make up on your brows until they heal (4-6 weeks). You can apply make-up on your face, just avoid the brows.
- Do not use Retin A products (1 month before and after).
- Please do not bleach or tint your brows as that may cause problems choosing the right colour to match your brows.
- Do not use the gym for at least a week after the procedure.
- Your body may try to remove the pigment; it’s recommended to have a top up after the healing process to achieve the best look. However the pigment won’t always stay under the skin, you might consider a permanent method to be used.
- A top up is only possible after the healing process (4 weeks) and it has to be done no longer than 3 months after the initial treatment. It’s your responsibility to book it.
- We do not offer refunds after we have carried out the treatment.
- We cannot guarantee a successful result on 100% of our clients, especially those with skin problems.
- To reschedule your appointment we will require 7 days notice (e-mail, voicemail, in the salon, Facebook). Failure to do this may cause you to lose your deposit or additional top up payment.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment (or 15-20min before so the numbing cream can be applied earlier). Being late may cause problems for another client’s appointment.
- Eyelash extensions and contact lenses have to be removed if an eye-liner treatment is performed.